Thursday, October 29, 2009

eBOOK

Aliyu book has so many great ideas in it, I guess I was bound to find something useful. The really interesting thing to me about this book was how many of these ideas can play into each other, or into other marketing campaigns, if you just look with an eye toward connecting the dots. Guerrilla marketing at its finest! I use some of these ideas to help friends and clients get started making some extra money, and get them headed toward financial independence. Feels good, and very much worth doing.

I couldn't stop reading

‘Cash Generators"! Great, useful ideas that you can immediately put to use right now to get extra money. I intend to use one of the ideas right away that should put thousands in my pocket in the next few months

Well, I was prepared for a few next to impossible ideas on how to generate money. I was VERY pleasantly suprised at the ideas found in your book. Not only were the ideas great for making money quickly but also came with complete instructions on how it was to be done. I've ordered lots of ebooks that give you the idea but never the "how to" steps necessary to do it. Your book is so complete I don't see how anyone could fail to generate money doing this. I appreciate the fact that you gave more than you advertised. You've renewed my faith in ebooks again. Thanks again. I have to run.....lots of ideas to get started on from you book Blogspot.

I highly recommend this to stay-at-home mothers and parents who just want to be flexible to their kids. I run a website geared toward families and have recomended this book to parents looking to make real money. The ideas listed here are not the worn out ones that exist everywhere on the web but really don't produce real money. The ideas in this e-book are fresh and real money makers.

Boy am I glad I bought this product! I actually feel protected, in a way, because I know I won't be hurting for money anytime soon. Welcome to my word

No comments: